Just finished this book and excited about developing a coaching group around it.
Edging closer to a new year and decade, we can challenge ourselves about personal growth in order for God to do all he desires in our lives. My working name for the group coaching program is this: Going After The Better and The Deeper: My 2020 “I Can” Plan. The program will last four weeks meeting on Wednesdays starting January 8.
Of course, you can start your work now by getting a copy of the book. To whet your appetite of what your coaching may address, here are a few quotes:
- One reality you must come to terms with is that your mind is not always telling you the truth.
- Accepting reality is like a reset button for rebooting your computer.
- You are never without options. That is the nature of God’s creation.
- We are all control freaks, to an extent. God has always encouraged his people to take risks in order to grow, change, and live the lives of faith that will produce good fruit.
- The accurate meaning of failure is that it is a learning experience.
- Whenever you encounter a closed door, God knows what he is doing. Trust him; he is for you.
Official registration for the group will come later. To get in now, send an email to email@example.com.