In some areas of my personal habits/disciplines, 2016 was a year of resurrection. Blogging was one. Another was reading. Neither have fully come back to previous stature, so it’s a work in progress.
From reader’s feedback, sharing what I’ve read has always been a source of numerous things for you, so as a look back at 2016 I thought I’d simply list my 2016 library for you.
- Leadership and Self-Deception, The Arbinger Institute
- Awe, Paul David Tripp
- Jesus and CEO, Laurie Beth Jones
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0, Travis Bradberry
- Breakfast with Bonhoeffer, Jon Walker
- It Ain’t Over Till It’s Over, R.T. Kendall
- Jesus and Mohammad, Mark A. Gabriel
- How People Grow, Dr. Henry Cloud
- The Essential Wooden, Steve Jamison
- Tales from the St. Louis Cardinals Dugout, Bob Forsch
- The Listening Life, Adam S. McHugh
- The White Umbrella, Mary Frances Bowley
- The Power of the Other, Dr. Henry Cloud
- The Four Laws of Forgiveness, Brad Johnson
- The Next Level, Scott Wilson
- The Emotionally Healthy Leader, Peter Scazerro
- The Prisoner in the Third Cell, Gene Edwards
- Lincoln’s Melancholy, Joshua Wolf Shenk
- The Allure of Gentleness, Dallas Willard
This list is in the order that I read them, no recommendations or endorsements. I did grow through their content. And enjoyed reading them all.
Here’s to more enjoyable, growth-producing reading in 2017!