10 Questions to ponder when you think you know a “Judas”:
- How am I praying for them?
- What role might I play in their redemption?
- Has anyone approached them with the truth?
- What is missing from my knowledge of their story that would help my encounters with them?
- What wholesome character traits are shown by their behaviors? What damaging traits?
- Has grace been offered? If so, is there room for more? When does the grace end?
- When will it be time to withdraw? What’s the line that when crossed severs the relationship?
- What may be the root of cyclical behavior?
- What choices do you have when no offense has occurred but their character indicates it’s just a matter of time?
- What does God want me to learn from this relationship?