Then Mary took a pound of perfume, pure and expensive nard, anointed Jesus’ feet, and wiped his feet with her hair. So the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume.
Mary’s family had much to thank Jesus for. He had made it clear that he was the giver of life. She decided to do something extraordinary to show her love and worship.
- Her choice was to anoint him.
- Her choice was to give up something she’d being saving for herself.
- Her choice was extravagant.
- Her choice was a declaration.
- Her choice was sacrificial.
- Her choice was to have a once-in-a-lifetime moment.
- Her choice was to make it count.
What do you have to thank Jesus for?
What choice would make it count?