The topic of writing surfaced three times today. Only one was planned. It was first…and rich. Made the following two neon flashes.
The planned conversation introduced me to this book:
Added to my “to read” list.
A few ponderings about “writing as a spiritual practice”-its purpose and potential:
- What if writing gives our spirit voice?
- What if writing connects our spirits?
- What if writing opens our spirits to commune with God?
- What if writing nurtures our spirit’s healing and wholeness?
- What if our spirits need to write?