(A simple series highlighting verses from each chapter of the book of Proverbs)
Doesn’t wisdom call out? Doesn’t understanding make her voice heard?…”For the one who finds me finds life and obtains favor from the Lord, but the one who misses me harms himself; all who hate me love death.” (Proverbs 8:1, 35-36 CSB)
5 Truths from these verses:
- The search for wisdom should never end.
- Our ear should be bent to her call, much like the sheep attentive to their shepherd.
- Life is found in making wise choices.
- Choosing to listen to wisdom rather than refusing is choosing to live rather than dying.
- To reject wisdom is to reject yourself.